Tuesday, November 07, 2006

YouTube Tuesdays

Due to my lack of brain activity and creativity, I've decided that every Tuesday I would let the genius of YouTube do the work for me and post my favorite video of the week. You may see some sports highlights, funny bits, or just a favorite movie scene of mine. Without further adieu here's the first installment:

This clip is the actual live call of a Fox Sports Espanol announcer during a Manchester United and Liverpool game. Listen as his goal call actually turns into song. It's obviously premeditated, but still very classic. You'll never hear anything like this from Brent Musburger.


Name: Brent

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Jon, its actually used incorrectly. 'Without further adieu' is commonly used, but the correct spelling is 'ado'. 'Adieu' actually means 'goodbye'. 'Ado' (as used by Shakespeare) means 'fuss' for 'bother'. Americans use the phrase "without further adieu" all the time, but they're actually saying "without further goodbye". I'm just one of those dumb Americans, and apparently very bored.

*Courtney* said...

Aaron, thanks for being the first person to comment on my blog :) Also, wanted to let you know I'm alot happier with your choice of names to eleminate lately. And to Allison for her comment on the previous post...I'm sure baby Ellis will be very handsome in all his blue! Can't wait! :)

Bonniebeewester said...

Yeah, I guess it comes along with the territory, ya know, being a Sooner fan and everything. Oh, and noticed you didn't eliminate "Cougar"...I'm right aren't I?